Options for Men
You no longer need to “deal with it!” Instead, we offer a plethora of options tailored to our male patients’ needs that help you make the changes you want, to give you a more balanced and younger look.
Our mantra: tell us what you want to change because it’s all about your being happy!
Most requested procedures
Body contouring, facial procedures, and nonsurgical options are frequently requested by our male patients. Here are the most popular ones:
- Liposuction: This surgical procedure removes fat from specific areas of the body, including the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, and neck. We also perform Liposuction to shape these areas, giving you a better-defined contour. When coupled with BodyTite, we can further fine-tune these areas.
- Male Breast Reduction: Gynecomastia is an embarrassing problem you don’t have to endure. This surgery reduces breast size in men. It flattens and enhances the chest contours.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly called a “nose job,” this surgery changes the shape and enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also improve your nose’s function.
- Facial Enhancements: There are a variety of procedures patients choose to have when their face makes them look old and tired. Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) repairs droopy eyelids and may involve removing excess skin, muscle, and fat. A brow lift, forehead lift, and facelift tighten, smooth, and erase many of the unwanted signs of aging. We also use Facetite/Accutite to fine-tune these procedures. Patients often choose to have several of these procedures done together.
- Nonsurgical Fixes: Botox and other neuromodulators are high up on patients’ lists for losing those unwanted wrinkles and getting a younger, smoother look. Dermal fillers replace lost subcutaneous fat and collagen over time.
And even more options
You may want something different, and we are pleased to provide customized options to meet your needs. Tummy tucks and body augmentation—including chest, calves, and buttocks—are frequently explored by patients. Fat you can’t lose no matter how much you diet or work out? Consider CoolSculpting. Hate facial sagging but aren’t ready for surgery? Consider InstaLift. Double chin in your way? Kybella or CoolSculpting are nonsurgical possibilities.
Time to talk with us
It is key that you have clear and realistic goals. I invite you to contact my patient coordinators at [email protected] to schedule your confidential consultation.
Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!