Facial Procedures for Men: FAQs
In a previous blog, we talked about male body contouring options. Here, we are looking at facial procedures for men. Many of my male patients come to our practice wanting to improve their looks. They may not know the options, but they are ready to explore their choices and move forward. So can you! A man’s facial structure differs significantly from a woman's. That’s why we offer a full range of plastic surgery and nonsurgical options tailored to our male patients’ needs, to help you make the changes you want, to give you a more balanced and younger look.
WHAT are the most frequently performed facial procedures?
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly called a “nose job,” this surgery changes the shape and proportions of your nose, as well as enhances facial harmony. It can also improve your nose’s function.
- Facial Enhancements: Are you looking old and tired? You don’t have to. There are a variety of procedures my male patients choose to help them.
HOW about nonsurgical facial procedures?
Not ready for or don’t want surgery? That’s okay. We are pleased to provide customized nonsurgical options geared to the unique needs of our male patients.
- Saggy skin: Hate facial sagging but aren’t ready for surgery? Consider Silhouette InstaLift. Or, for just a bit of sagging, Morpheus8 combines microneedling with radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production and tighten up your skin.
- Double Chin: Double chin in your way? A beard is one way to cover it, but why not get rid of it? Kybella and CoolSculpting are two nonsurgical possibilities.
- Fine Tuning: We use FaceTite/Accutite to fine-tune facial procedures. Patients often choose to have several of these procedures done during facial enhancement surgeries but can also be performed in-office.
- Wrinkle Erasers: Botox and other neuromodulators are high up on patients’ lists for losing those unwanted wrinkles to get a younger, smoother look.
- Fill ‘Er Up: Hollow areas? Dermal fillers replace lost subcutaneous fat and collagen over time.
- Skin pick-me-ups: Microneedling, medical grade chemical peel, and specialized skin care products are great solutions for many skin issues.
READY to move forward?
My patient coordinators are here to help you determine the best surgical or nonsurgical procedure(s) for you. I invite you to contact them at [email protected] or click here to schedule your confidential consultation.
Dr. Iteld is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®