Complexion issues? Solutions here!
No one likes having blotchy skin, age spots, wrinkles, or acne. While some skin conditions only call for a touch of concealer, others require more assistance. That’s why we are pleased to provide a host of solutions for your unwanted complexion issues.
Light and Laser
When Lady Macbeth said, “Out, out damn spot,” could she have been referring to age spots? Probably not! But if age spots or freckles bother you, we have laser treatments for eliminating them.
- Alma Hybrid treatments help preserve and improve your complexion by addressing various skin issues — such as hyperpigmentation (age and sun spots), wrinkles, fine lines, and scars, including those from acne — plus improves uneven skin tone and texture.
- Ellipse IPL light therapy is a mild, gentle treatment that produces scattered pulses of light to remove, wrinkles, vascular and pigmented lesions, and more.
- Frax 1550 Laser lets microscopic channels of light reach the deeper layers of your skin to promote the growth of collagen and healthy new cells. This repairs sun damage and makes skin look younger.
Sublative® and Sublime™
These in-office, nonsurgical facial treatments are proven to reverse multiple signs of aging and increase skin tone and quality.
- Sublative reduces moderate to severe acne scars and wrinkles, and treats pigmented lesions, as well as dark spots and skin texture irregularities.
- Sublime precisely heats the dermal tissue and stimulates the production of collagen. The deep dermal layer is remodeled, fine wrinkles reduced, facial contours improved, and overall skin quality reveals a much smoother, more even complexion.
- eTwo system combines Sublime™ with Sublative™ for skin ablation, resurfacing, and wrinkles reduction. By combining these treatments, you’ll see maximum results.
By pricking your skin with tiny, sterilized needles, microneedling creates small micro-channels that encourage your body to make new collagen and elastin. As your skin heals, it will look younger and refreshed. Microneedling is ideal for addressing common cosmetic issues, including minimizing acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and spots. You can boost your treatment results with Platelet-rich plasma (PRP). By adding PRP, the combination of the two treatments provide a vital foundation necessary for maximum absorption, reduced healing time and optimal results.
Chemical peels improve skin texture and tone while lightening pigmented areas and lessening the appearance of fine wrinkles. By removing the layer of dry and flaking cells, along with accumulated oils and debris, this skin care treatment exposes more youthful skin. It also prompts the production of beneficial collagen and encourages nourishing blood circulation near the surface. We use VI Peels, which are medical-grade “medium-depth” chemical peels, and are effective for all skin types and colors. Your treated skin will be noticeably smoother. You’ll benefit from this treatment if you want to treat signs of aging, improve skin texture, and correct pigmentary issues, including melasma.
Don’t avoid mirrors; love how you look
With so many options, it may be difficult to decide which treatment is best for you. That’s why we recommend you contact our experienced patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. ________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.