Are you in Your 30s? You're just hitting your stride
As someone in your thirties, you’re just hitting your stride. No longer a “kid” though still youthful and vibrant. You may also start seeing unwanted signs of aging. This is why many thirty-somethings are coming to us for plastic surgery and for nonsurgical anti-aging treatments.
You are unique. Your beauty and challenges are your own. That means there is no reason you can’t be happy with how you look now, turn the clock back a bit, start building self-care into your life, and delay the visible signs of aging. Let’s explore some options you may want to consider:
Plastic surgery allows you make refinements to your breasts, body, and face, so you’ll look on the outside the way you feel about yourself on the inside.
Often, women have wanted to change their breast size and now are in a financial and emotional position to make it a reality.
Have you had a pregnancy or two and completed your family? If you’re experiencing volume loss and sagging after your pregnancies, breast augmentation with a lift can correct these and restore a more youthful profile.
Other Breast Procedures:
- Tired of being too big for your body or clothing just doesn’t fit? Consider breast reduction.
- Breast surgery isn’t just for women. If you suffer from Gynecomastia, consider male breast reduction surgery.
- Are you transitioning female-to-male or male-to-female? Dr. Iteld is one of the most trusted providers who performs top surgery. This procedure removes or augments breast tissue and reshapes the chest to create a more masculine or feminine appearance for transgender and nonbinary people. We work with you and your mental health team to help you with your journey.
Your body wants special attention too!
Working out? Great! But somehow unwanted pockets of fat just won’t go away. Liposuction is not a weight reduction surgery, but it can significantly reduce the volume of fat in the treated areas and give you a slimmer silhouette.
Have you gained weight? Or after having your children, do you have sagging belly skin? Weight fluctuations and pregnancies can cause excess skin and fat in the abdomen, as well as stretch marks and a separation of the midline muscles. A Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a great body contouring surgery to give you a flatter stomach and sculpted waistline.
Envious of other people’s well-formed derrière? We have surgical procedures for you — A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) performed using only fat transfer for the ideal shape.
Towards your late thirties, you may have experienced some significant signs of aging on your face. You’re not too young to consider a surgical procedure such as a mini facelift, a browlift, or eyelid surgery.
It’s never too early to take care of your skin. This should include effective, medical-grade skin care products, geared to your specific skin type, and routine treatments to maintain the vitality of your skin and help you look your best.
- Neuromodulators: Lose the wrinkles you see and want gone! We offer Botox, Daxxify, and Dysport, injectables.
- Dermal Fillers: Juvéderm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra, to name a few, are great for filling facial folds, wrinkles, and recapturing lost collagen production. Plus, we are pleased to offer PRF EZGel, which is all natural and made exclusively from your own plasma.
- Microneedling: This is one of the most natural anti-aging treatments. It uses fine needles to create micro-channels in the skin, allowing you to generate new collagen. When adding PRP or Exosomes, you supercharge your results.
- Morpheus8: This dynamic duo of microneedling and RF energy can target early signs of aging in the face such as mild jowling and increasing skin laxity, as well as helping you maintain healthy skin by banking collagen to slow down the visible signs of aging
- AlmaHybrid: You don’t have to be old to have age spots or pigmentary issues like melasma. Too much time in the sun or genetics cause hyperpigmentation. The AlmaHybrid is a great anti-aging treatment that helps with this, and many other skin issues, including scars.
- CoolSculpting: Lose some unwanted fat the nonsurgical way. You can expect a 20 – 25% reduction in fat cells in a treated area.
We have lots of options for you. Click here to see what ’s available.