Less Recovery Time
You’ve probably had friends tell you how they spent days (or even weeks) in pain and with limited mobility following their surgery. But, if you’ve spoken to a patient who came to Iteld Plastic Surgery and had Dr. Iteld perform their procedure, you’d have a very different response. No pain. Quick recovery. Back to their normal lives faster than they imagined was possible. When you elect to have Dr. Iteld as your aesthetic surgeon, you can be confident that your experience will be focused on outcomes, safety, and minimizing pain so that you don’t need narcotic painkillers.
Dr. Iteld’s three-step protocol
His tried-and-true three-step protocol means no pain and less recovery time for you!
- Before your procedure, Dr. Iteld will prescribe medication to help minimize inflammation, bruising, and nausea from anesthesia.
- During your procedure, Dr. Iteld will use long lasting local anesthetic that lasts for up to 48 hours after surgery, to minimize any localized discomfort. This gives you the time you need to recover pain-free.
- After your procedure, and specific to your personal needs, Dr. Iteld may administer time-release muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories for your continued comfort and healing.
Imagine having the procedure you want with no pain and faster recovery. That’s what you can expect when I perform your surgery and manage your care. — Dr. Iteld
This protocol works for nearly all aesthetic surgical procedures and for men, women, or non-binary persons any time Dr. Iteld makes an incision. This includes:
- breast surgeries — augmentation, reduction, lift, reconstruction, male breast reduction, transgender/top surgery
- body contouring — tummy tuck, liposuction, BBLs, arms, thighs, lifts
- facial — face/neck lift, eye lift,
- multi-procedures — mommy makeover, daddy do-over
Safety and your desired outcomes
Aesthetic surgery need not require opioids nor narcotics, or a lengthy, uncomfortable recovery. To learn more about how to have a safe, comfortable and natural-looking outcome, call us for a confidential consultation. We focus on your personal goals and experience. Call us or send us an email at [email protected].
Dr. Iteld is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.