Looking natural is in style
No matter what type of procedure you’re considering, more and more patients want to look natural, not overdone. Big butts, oversized breasts, a tight face, frozen brows, duck lips, and all the other exaggerated plastic surgeries and nonsurgical procedures we’ve seen in the past are no longer in fashion. If what you’re seeking is to look like yourself, only better, then you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Iteld has always focused on helping his patients achieve natural results — to look better, more refreshed and/or younger versions of themselves. Couple the major advances in surgical techniques that allow him to create these results with his narcotics-free recovery, and you’ll have greatly reduced downtime and more time to enjoy the new you.
What it means to look natural from a procedure
Let’s consider a few good examples of natural results:
- You have lots of options when it comes to breast augmentation — from the size, shape and fill of implants, to using your own fat. No one size fits all and, thankfully, you don’t have to look like you’re busting out of your clothing to have a natural-looking enhancement.
- Gravity is not your friend. A breast lift helps undo what years of it and other breast issues created.
- A natural looking facelift helps patients take years off their face. You can look younger, more rested and rejuvenated but still you!
- Fat transfer BBL gives you a nice behind and corrects your contour without implants.
- If pregnancy took its toll on your youthful body, now is your opportunity to get it back with a mommy makeover. You may even decide to enhance what wasn’t there before.
- No one said a dad bod is a good thing. You can improve your appearance with a daddy do-over. It won’t give you a body builder look — you’ll need hundreds of hours in the gym for that — but it will restore a more youthful and trim physique.
- Want fillers or injectables? Great! Our expert aesthetic nurses use a variety of state-of-the-art products to help you fill up, fill in, and erase wrinkles without freezing or destroying your features. Our goal is to give you great, natural results.
Achieving your best results
Regardless of what you want to achieve, there are a few things you can do to have the best outcome.
Plastic surgery and nonsurgical treatments aren’t one-size-fits-all, or at least they shouldn’t be. That’s why we customize what we do for every patient based on their goals, size, and shape. Questions are always welcome! The more we talk about what you want and what is possible, the better we can tailor your treatment plan and give you the best results.
Have realistic expectations
Having realistic expectations means understanding just what your surgery or nonsurgical treatment can and can’t accomplish. During your consultations, we discuss your goals and determine what is possible, as well as what is realistic.
Work with the right team
Just as with any specialty, not all plastic surgery offices are the same. We strive to provide the best natural aesthetics for all our patients. We can’t be everything to everyone all the time. But we might be right for you. Make sure we connect well with you, that we understand what you want. Most importantly, confirm that we do the type of procedures you want.
So “NO” to less-than-natural results
It’s time to create a fresher and better version of yourself. When you’re ready, please contact our experienced patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. ________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.