Morpheus8 Body vs BodyTite
Loose, dull skin, scars, dimpling, crepey skin — whatever bothers you can be turned around with one of our excellent body skin tightening treatments. We are here to help you fix the skin issues you don’t like and reverse the signs of aging in your body. Here, we compare two of our most popular treatments — Morpheus8 Body and BodyTite.
Morpheus8 Body is an FDA-approved radiofrequency microneedling technology that is designed for deep tissue remodeling. The Morpheus8 Body device has 40 thin, gold-coated microneedles that deliver radiofrequency energy to large areas quickly and efficiently, making “micro-injuries” into the skin. Morpheus8 is a powerful skin tightening treatment to give you radiant-looking skin. Morpheus8 targets several skin imperfections in many areas of the body, such as skin laxity, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles. The innovative Morpheus8 treatment can tighten and smooth skin; improve cellulite dimples and ripples to achieve firmer skin; reduce the appearance of stretch marks; smooth visible scars; and improve skin tone and texture. It’s also a great option for skin tightening if you had liposuction in the past. It can be used almost anywhere on the body, and is a great option for treating:
- Arms and Legs
BodyTite is a minimally invasive body contouring procedure that uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL). It combines two successful technologies into a double-duty procedure that removes fat while simultaneously tightening and firming up your skin. BodyTite can be done with or without liposuction. The procedure gives you tighter skin and more even contouring. It leaves skin looking smoother, firmer, and more supple while giving you an improved shape by reducing fat and inches. BodyTite can treat just about any area. The most common treatment areas include:
- Arms and Legs
The advantages of BodyTite include fewer side effects than traditional liposuction, shorter recovery time, and virtually no scarring.
Some frequently asked questions
We know you probably have questions about these (and other) skin-tightening treatments. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions and answers. Of course, we will gladly answer any others you have and, during a personalized consult, we will work with you to determine the best treatment options for you.
What do these treatments do?
- Morpheus8 is a nonsurgical radiofrequency microneedling treatment. This procedure can reach your fat layer to damage unwanted fat, is best when performed in a series to reduce cellulite, stimulate collagen growth, smooth fine lines, erase scars and stretch marks, and brighten skin.
- BodyTite uses radiofrequency energy under the skin to significantly tighten skin and can be paired with liposuction to dissolve fat at the same time. It can be performed alone as an in-office minimally invasive procedure, or with other surgical body contouring procedures.
How many treatments are needed?
- Although improvement can be seen after only one treatment of Morpheus8, multiple treatments have a cumulative effect and give the best results. On average, we suggest starting with three treatments spaced 4 – 6 weeks apart.
- BodyTite is different. Unlike other nonsurgical body contouring treatments, it can provide stunning, long-lasting results with a single procedure.
How long do results last?
- Morpheus8 results are long-lasting. Since RF technology helps boost collagen production over time, you’ll continue to improve for up to three months after your initial session. Your noticeable results can last over a year.
- BodyTite results are semi-permanent. As long as you maintain your weight within 5 – 10 pounds, the results of your BodyTite treatment will last for years.
Who is a good candidate?
Ideal candidates for both treatments include patients who…
- Are healthy with no serious medical conditions.
- Have a stable weight that’s close to your ideal weight.
- Struggle with fatty areas of the body that are resistant to working out and dieting.
- Are a non-smoker.
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome.
Discover which treatment is right for you
Interested in tighter, younger-looking body contours without surgery? Please contact our experienced patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. ________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.