Nonsurgical options for the neck down
Are you ready for a little something but don’t want surgery? Not everyone wants or even needs surgery. But many patients aren’t happy with certain areas of their bodies and want a little something! Fortunately, we keep expanding this area of our practice, and our service offerings provide something for just about everyone. Imagine improving your body without requiring surgery or long recovery times. And, best of all, no scars! Here are a few of the nonsurgical options you may want to consider for things you just don’t like from your neck down:
Smooth that body
Do you have areas on your body you consider a problem? It’s okay. We have nonsurgical options that help smooth the body and remove problem areas. Areas we can treat include:
Essentially, any area that shows surface irregularities — such as wrinkles, discoloration, sun damage, stretch marks, scarring, or rough texture — can benefit from one or more of these treatments.
- Stretch marks or scars — Let’s erase them with the AlmaHybrid laser. It works on all body areas and effectively reduces them. It also improves uneven skin texture.
- Cellulite — Lose it with Morpheus8. This is a great way to treat cellulite with the enhanced body handpiece. It will leave the skin looking younger and lifted.
- Pockets of fat — BodyTite/AccuTite is great for small, select areas. It’s an excellent way to reduce fat and tighten skin at the same.
Love your décolletage
The delicate area of your neck and chest might get ignored, but it deserves special attention.
- Candela Nordlys lasers have multiple functions: Frax 1550 laser treats textural irregularities, and wrinkles, rejuvenates sun-damaged skin, and improves skin tone. It’s perfect for losing those unwanted age spots. And, the IPL laser treatment can be used to diffuse redness and pigmented lesions, such as hyper pigmentation, sunspots, and freckles.
- Kybella can smooth out breast creases due to stubborn fat and touch up those areas on the body where evidence of a little overindulgence remains.
- Morpheus8 microneedling/RF treatment rejuvenates your décolletage.
- Dermal fillers are an excellent way to fill in sunken areas, by adding volume, as well as stimulating new collagen production.
Show us your hands
Take years off your hands with either Morpheus8 or AlmaHybrid treatment.
- Morpheus8 — This is an extremely effective microneedling and RF treatment. It helps build collagen and tighten skin. When adding either PRP or PRF to this procedure, it aids in the healing and regeneration of tissues.
- AlmaHybrid — This laser combines a CO2 laser and a non-ablative 1570nm laser to reduce the telltale signs of aging, such as volume loss and age spots, to create a more youthful appearance of the hands.
- And, if volume is your concern, we can fill them back up with one of several dermal fillers. This can be a stand-alone option, or you can add it in conjunction with either AlmaHybrid of Morpheu8.
Discover which neck-down options are right for you
There are many options, and you might find it overwhelming. That’s why we recommend scheduling a consultation and see which approach will work best for you. Please contact our patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. __________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.