Surgery now; look amazing by summer
Think about this: if have your desired body sculpting procedure now, you can have the body you want and look amazing in time for summer and beyond. By now, you probably know that when you have plastic surgery, you’ll see changes immediately, but it still takes time for your body to “settle” into the new you. Swelling and bruising need time to resolve. Oftentimes, patients continue to see positive changes months after their procedures. So, give yourself all the time you need to reach the results you crave.
Body procedures to meet your dreams
Every year, the plastic surgery field expands its services, and following my non-narcotic recovery protocol, it’s never been easier to have the procedure you want.
- For women: We offer the full complement of breast surgeries— augmentation, fat transfer augmentation, reduction, lift, and reconstruction following mastectomy. Want a more contoured body? Popular procedures include liposculpture, tummy tuck, mommy makeovers, Brazilian butt lifts (BBL), fat transfer, women’s health, and more.
- For men: Contouring procedures help improve a man’s body definition. The most requested procedures include liposuction/sculpting; body augmentation of chest, calves, and buttocks; body lift; male breast reduction (Gynecomastia); and daddy do-overs.
- Transgender: We believe patients should have their outside reflect the way they feel most accurately reveal their true, inner selves. Top surgeries performed include male-to-female, female-to-male, non-binary, and non-conforming patients.
- For all: Several other specialized procedures help patients show the world who they are! These include post-massive weight loss, arm lift, and thigh lift.
- Cellulite Reduction: Morpheus8 Body is an effective way to minimize the appearance of cellulite by sculpting the fat under the skin. This powerful body treatment also targets stretch marks and scars. You can enjoy a tighter, firmer, smoother contour, minus the dimples.
- Touch-up: Sometimes, patients need a bit of a touch-up, either as part of their surgical procedure or afterward as an in-office minimally invasive procedure. For these times, we’re pleased to offer BodyTite and AccuTite, which are excellent radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) precision work for small areas, and Morpheus8 — minimally invasive skin rejuvenation that combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy.
Let us help you have the body you want by this summer
Now is the time for surgery! Click here to schedule a consult or contact my patient coordinators at [email protected]. _________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.