Time for Nonsurgical Treatments
Now is a great time to fill up, refresh, tighten up, lose unwanted wrinkles and dark spots, or fix other facial skin issues that bother you. The good news is that we have even more options for you to get the perfect nonsurgical treatment to meet your needs.
Injectables temporarily decrease wrinkles and volume to your face. They provide a smoother appearance when expertly injected into areas where moderate facial wrinkles, folds, and thin or hollow areas occur. You know injectables such as neuromodulators (e.g., Botox) and dermal fillers. Typically, we inject these to address different appearance concerns, including:
- Facial wrinkles — erase frown lines and crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds — the lines located on either side of your mouth
- Marionette lines — the long vertical lines that laterally circumscribe your chin and form commas from the lips down
- Lips — plump them up and fill in lip lines
- Hollow cheeks and depressed scars — plump them up
Both neuromodulators and dermal fillers are excellent options when you want big results quickly with little downtime.
Minimal Downtime Treatments
Injectables are great, but you have skin laxity or rough/uneven skin texture. That’s where one of these treatments may be the right solution for you:
- Ellipse IPL™: is a mild light therapy that produces scattered pulses of light to treat unwanted body hair, wrinkles, vascular and pigmented lesions, and more. It’s a gentle treatment that works on the treated areas without harming the skin’s surface.
- Morpheus8 combines microneedling with radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production. This procedure tightens and smooths wrinkles including reducing fine lines, tightens lax skin, smooths out rough or uneven skin texture, and more. Morpheus8 treats a wide variety of common age-induced concerns from skin laxity to stretch marks and pigmentation problems.
- AlmaHybrid combines two powerful energies to address a variety of skin issues. It is a unique combination of a CO2 laser and non-ablative 1570nm laser that treats fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring. These energies include optimal ablation for resurfacing, ultimate deep thermal effect for new collagen restoration, and the effective trans-epidermal delivery of skin essentials. This is a very effective treatment for rejuvenating mature skin, enhances your natural beauty and reveals smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin.
Why a minimal downtime treatment?
Just because you’re getting older, doesn’t mean you have to look it! These are great nonsurgical ways to treat many aging issues without having surgery.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Injectables and minimal downtime treatments are excellent, but you need a bit more yet aren’t ready for a facelift. That’s okay. Many patients turn to laser skin resurfacing to help their skin appear smoother and more youthful. We have the Candela Nordlys Frax 1550 Laser, a non-ablative laser with high clinical efficiency that delivers heat to treatment areas, which allows for powerful skin rejuvenation. The laser stimulates the production of collagen and tightens your skin over time. It creates tiny columns of energy in the skin and thereby eliminates the old, pigmented cells. You can have Frax 1550 treatments on your face, chest, hands, and arms to treat…
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Sun-damaged skin
- Mild to moderate acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Surgical scars
Why Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Your skin is showing multiple signs of aging and you want one treatment to address everything at once. You have time to recover as your skin may be irritated and red following the treatment.
A customized nonsurgical treatment plan for you
Regardless of what you want to do, start by talking with us and letting us design a customized plan for you. Please contact my patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Click here or send us an email at [email protected]. Dr. Iteld is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®