Ways to Reverse Sun Damage
Summer is behind us, and the cold winter weather is ahead. But sun damage caused by too much time in the sun shows on your face. The good news is we have ways to reverse sun damage with our skin rejuvenation services.
Fight Sunlight with Light
Oh no. Fun in the sun left you with dark spots, fine lines, and other signs of sun damage on your face you didn’t have before the summer. Fortunately, lasers are an effective treatment for dealing with these unwanted issues. We are pleased to offer the Candela Nordlys™ nonsurgical system that includes laser and light treatments. Both Ellipse IPL and Frax 1550 are highly effective at restoring a clear, uniform, and glowing tone and texture.
- Ellipse IPL is a mild, gentle treatment that produces scattered pulses of light to remove unwanted blotches without harming your skin’s surface. It addresses wrinkles, vascular and pigmented lesions, and more.
- Frax 1550 laser repairs sun damage and makes skin look younger by creating microscopic channels where the light reaches the deeper skin layers to promote the growth of collagen and healthy new cells.
Catch the Waves
Radiofrequency (RF) treatments are also excellent for improving your skin tone and reversing sun damage.
- Sublime™ uses RF energy and combines it with light energy to stimulate collagen production. This results in a reduction in fine wrinkles, as well as improved facial contours and skin tone.
- Sublative — fractionated bi-polar RF energy —corrects superficial, mild, and moderate imperfections of skin tone and texture.
- Morpheus8 combines microneedling with radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production. This procedure tightens and smooths wrinkles including reducing fine lines, tightens lax skin, smooths out rough or uneven skin texture, and more.
Fade and Protect
There are topical creams that help fade dark spots and tighten skin. Many patients use Retina A and retinol with varying success. We get it. That’s why we carry several excellent skincare brands, and our experienced staff can help you find what may work well for you. Most importantly, we strongly recommend you protect your skin from any further damage! Just because we can erase lots of the visible damage, it doesn’t mean you should do it again. Repeated skin damage often leads to skin cancer. That’s why we know the best way to prevent sun damage is sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!
Don’t delay. Contact my patient coordinators at info@ driteld.com and schedule your confidential consultation and let’s get the sun damage reversed! -------------------------- Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!