You deserve a Mommy Makeover
Having children is a natural event that seems miraculous. However, the effects on your body are anything but. After all, your breasts probably lost their shape, volume, and size. And, with all your exercise and dieting, your stomach may still have extra, sagging skin. If you’re one of the many women who have completed having their children, finished breastfeeding, and are ready to get back your pre-baby body, this a great time to talk with us about a mommy makeover.
What is a mommy makeover?
You’ve probably heard or read about a mommy makeover but may not know exactly what’s involved, its benefits, and why you may deserve to have one. Here are a few key issues to help you understand this popular combination plastic surgery technique.
- It can help reverse some of the effects of motherhood on your body.
- There is no set formula; rather we tailor surgical procedure(s) to each patient’s specific needs. We design your mommy makeover specifically to help you obtain a balanced, attractive body contour.
- It may include breast surgery (augmentation, lift, and/or reduction), a tummy tuck, liposuction, labiaplasty, and even a Brazilian butt lift. Some patients include nonsurgical options, such as Botox and dermal fillers, to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on their faces.
- You may want to include Labiaplasty to trim and reshape the labia if yours has become overly large or asymmetrical.
- Many of the surgical procedures are usually performed at the same time. Typically, breast and tummy tuck procedures can be accomplished as one surgical session. Another example is liposuction with a Brazilian Butt Lift since I can harvest the fat to inject for your BBL. Keep in mind that other procedures require separate surgeries, as well as possible in-office procedures.
- I follow my narcotics-free approach as I believe you don’t need highly addictive drugs for effective pain control. This helps you have a quicker and more effective recovery.
Is a mommy makeover right for you?
The best candidates are women who have completed their families, are no longer breast feeding, and want to regain their pre-baby bodies…or even improve on that! Keep in mind that it’s important to be physically healthy and at a stable weight. This is NOT a replacement for exercise, a healthy diet, nor is it a weight loss solution. It’s also key to have realistic expectations about your surgical outcome. Check. Check. Check! Time to seriously consider this for yourself.
Get ready for a serious boost in self-confidence
Your mommy makeover is often life-changing as it restores confidence and pride in patients’ appearances. Curious or ready? Now may be the right time for you to schedule your confidential consultation now. Please contact my patient coordinators for your appointment. Click here or send us an email at [email protected].