Let’s Talk Daddy Do-Over!
A growing trend in plastic surgery is men having a daddy do-over to lose their “dad-bods!” Although men don’t have the excuse of pregnancies for their body changes, a daddy do-over is similar to a mommy makeover in that it consists of surgical and nonsurgical body contouring procedures.
Body Contouring Procedures in a Daddy Do-Over
Custom designed to each man’s personal needs, daddy do-over body contouring surgeries typically include multiple procedures performed together to achieve specific desired contours. It may also include nonsurgical and/or minimally invasive ones:
- Gynecomastia Surgery: Men no longer have to live with those dreaded “man boobs.” Instead, this surgical procedure reduces the size of the male breast, adds definition, and restores or adds firmness.
- Liposuction: Men frequently develop fat pockets on their abdomen, chest, neck, thighs, and love handles. Often these don’t respond to diet and exercise. Liposuction removes these to reveal a more chiseled, athletic, and masculine physique.
- Tummy Tuck: Some men who have had massive weight loss wind up with excess skin. They benefit from a tummy tuck to remove it. Other men want to enhance their abs’ definition and a tummy tuck is a way to help them accomplish that.
- Fat Reduction and Skin Tightening: We have a wide range of nonsurgical options to help reduce selected pockets of fat and/or tighten loose or sagging skin. This includes CoolSculpting, BodyTite, Kybella, and more!
We are also seeing more men take advantage of facial aesthetic services to look and feel better about themselves, to boost their confidence as they hold back the signs of aging without looking overdone or unnatural.
- Facelift: Male facelift surgery addresses fine lines, wrinkles, and volume loss, as well as highlights angular definition and youthful contours in the jawline, chin, and neck. I hide the incisions in the hairline and natural creases near the ears, making them mostly invisible.
- Brow Lift: As we age, our brow starts to drop. Some men start to have “Cro-Magnon” low brows. Good news! A brow lift raises the upper face and repositions the brows, giving men a more natural and youthful appearance.
- Eyelid Surgery: Lose the droopy, tired-looking eyes with a Blepharoplasty —upper, lower or both eyelid surgery. I remove skin and fat pockets and hide the incisions in natural creases so no one will know you’ve had your eyes done unless you tell them.
- Injectables and Dermal Fillers: “Bro-tox” is just one of the many injectable treatments available for our male patients to help them take years off their faces. And dermal fillers are excellent for restoring volume and adding definition.
- Skin Tightening: We have a wide range of options for our patients not ready for (nor needing) surgery but want to tighten loose or sagging skin. This includes FaceTite, Morpheus8, eTwo Skin Rejuvenation, Candela Nordlys lasers, and more!
- Skin Care: Yes. Men need good skin care routines. We now have a full array of products and services for every skin type and need.
It’s all completely confidential!
Call now to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact my patient coordinators at [email protected]. -------------------------- Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!