Facial procedures to help you look your best
Your face says a lot about you. It’s the first place to show your age and where you notice changes fastest. Looking your best doesn’t have to be hard. That’s why we have great surgical and nonsurgical facial options to help you refine your beauty…no matter your age or what you want to change.
Jowls don’t look great on anyone nor does a saggy turkey neck.
- Surgical Facial Surgery: A face and/or neck lift brings back a more youthful facial appearance by elevating and tightening sagging tissues around the central and lower parts of your face and neck.
- Nonsurgical Facial Options: Lose those jowls and loose skin with Morpheus8. Another effective option is a Silhouette InstaLift®, a type of thread lift, for restoring a youthful appearance without having a surgical facelift. And we can use FaceTite, radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL), to suction out fatty tissues while stimulating collagen production.
Nothing makes you look older and more tired than droopy, saggy eyes and dark circles under them. Bags just don’t belong on your face.
- Surgical Option: Upper and/or lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) can take years off your face. This procedure removes excess skin from the eyelids and the bags from below.
- Nonsurgical Options: Neuromodulators, including Botox and Daxxify, are a great way to refresh your eyes. A few quick injections, and your motion-related wrinkles, the 11s (frown lines between your eyes), and crow’s feet disappear. Want to brighten dark areas and/or improve hollowed-out areas under your eyes? The good news is that our laser treatments help with pigment issues. Dermal fillers with PRP or PRF can work miracles to fill in lost volume and address pigment and skin quality.
If your brow hangs lower than it used to and you miss a more open upper face, it’s time to do something about it.
- Surgical Brow Lift: Consider having a brow lift. Also known as a forehead lift, this procedure raises the soft tissue and skin of your forehead and brow. In raising your brows, you’ll see an improved appearance of your forehead. A brow lift can be done alone or with other facial procedures, such as eyelid surgery or a facelift.
- Nonsurgical Brow Lift: Botox or Daxxify expertly injected by your eyebrows can give you a temporary brow lift.
Whether you’ve been born with a nose that’s bumpy, lopsided, or too big for your face, if you’ve been hit a time or two, or just unhappy with its shape, a better-looking nose is possible.
- Surgical nose job: Rhinoplasty (commonly called a nose job) may be the solution for you. The goal is to change the appearance of your nose and/or improve your breathing.
- Nonsurgical nose job: We use dermal fillers to temporarily change the shape of your nose. It’s not a permanent solution but can solve issues immediately, as well as give you an idea of just how you could look if you decide to have surgery.
Ready for a refreshed, more contoured face?
We want you to look your best. That’s why now is a great time to explore your surgical and nonsurgical facial options. Please contact our experienced patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. ________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.