Make your 40s the best you: Great options at Chicago Iteld Plastic Surgery
At 40, the doors are wide open, and you can still do anything you want! Well, almost. You may have noticed some unwanted changes — from flab to sag. Have you started to notice signs of aging - including wrinkles? If so, it’s time for you to deal with whatever makes you unhappy and restore a more youthful you.
We are pleased to offer a wide range of options designed specifically to meet your aesthetic needs.
Let the world see a youthful and more vibrant you.
- Relax those muscles. Injectable neuromodulators, such as Botox® Cosmetic and Daxxify®, can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Are you seeing lines that make you look angry or sad in photos? You are one treatment away from seeing an improvement in as quickly as one week. We can even use these for a temporary brow lift.
- Fill in hollowed spots. Let’s add volume to sagging facial areas using a variety of dermal fillers. Some, like hyaluronic acids and PRF EZ Gel, give you immediate results. For a slow reveal and to build collagen over time, you may like Sculptra® or Radiesse. Dermal fillers are also excellent for lip and hand rejuvenation.
- Add a youthful glow. Feeling a bit dull? We now offer SkinVive, a new hyaluronic acid skin treatment with microdroplets injected under the skin to help your face glow from the inside.
- Resurface it. Using one of the FDA approved lasers, microneedling, or chemical peels, we remove dead skin cells, exposing healthy new skin and encouraging an increase in collagen production to give you that smooth, refreshed look.
You look in the mirror and see wrinkles that weren’t there the day before, or so it seems. Your eyes are sagging, your brow is lower, and where exactly did those jowls come from? Aging usually appears on your face first, especially after weight loss. Most patients take advantage of the many nonsurgical options we offer. But when those are no longer enough, it’s time to consider facial surgery:
- Brow Lift reduces wrinkles, improves frown lines and places your eyebrows in a youthful position.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) improves the appearance of your eyelids. This surgery helps reduce the look of tired eyes by removing drooping skin from your lids and the bags under your eyes.
- Facelift/Neck lift involves removing excess facial fat, tightening facial muscles, and trimming or redraping your facial skin to a smoother, firmer facial appearance. Some patients need both; others may require a neck lift to achieve their desired aesthetic results.
It’s common for patients to combine multiple facial procedures at the same time, for example, a facelift with eyelid surgery for a complete facial refresh.
One noticeable change for both men and women as we age is increased body fat. It is also common to have a decrease in muscle mass, causing your body to sag in lots of places. You may also develop wrinkles caused by increasing laxity and reduced collagen production. Fortunately, we have surgical options to address these concerns:
- Breast surgeries include augmentation, lift, reduction, and gynecomastia procedures.
- Liposuction is a great way to lose that unwanted fat. And if you need the fat elsewhere, fat transfer may work well for you.
- Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, gets rid of excess skin, giving you a toned body and more desirable silhouette. Dr. Iteld most often performs it with liposuction for the added benefit of fat reduction.
- Lift up sagging areas can include your thighs, arms, and butt.
- Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures performed at the same time to help women return to their pre-pregnancy bodies.
It’s a great time to talk with us
We are here to answer your questions and help you decide what’s right for you. Please contact our experienced patient coordinators at [email protected] or call 312.757.4505 to schedule your confidential consultation.