Nonsurgical options for the neck up
You’ve noticed some wrinkles or sagging, or you’re just looking tired, but having surgery isn’t in the cards right now. That’s okay! Many nonsurgical options can erase those unwanted signs of aging without requiring surgery or long recovery times. And, best of all, no scars! Here are a few of the nonsurgical options you may want to consider for things you just don’t like from your neck up:
The number one issue that brings patients to our doors is the appearance of wrinkles. They want them gone! Fortunately, you don’t have to have them if you don’t like them. With a variety of neuromodulators available, we’re sure to have the right one to meet your needs. BOTOX, the gold standard, is always a favorite. We are also pleased to be an elite provider of DAXXIFY, which can last from six months up to nine months!
Silhouette InstaLift®, a type of thread lift, provides an effective option for patients who want to restore a youthful appearance without having a surgical facelift. It’s a great stand-alone procedure or you can combine it with injectables.
PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is the second generation of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and contains your body’s platelets, growth factors, and stem cells. It is extremely effective when used as a biostimulator under the skin when we add it to dermal fillers under the eyes in the tear troughs. This all-natural way improves under eye pigmentation and tone, as well as enhances skin firmness, texture, and thickness.
Yes, it’s possible to have nonsurgical Rhinoplasty, using dermal fillers to change the shape of your nose. This approach is great for patients who want to smooth out bumps or make their noses look less angular. This is not a permanent solution as it only lasts for about 6 months. But it’s a great way to see how you’d look, and you can repeat it as often as you like, just like using fillers in other facial areas.
Fill and/or flip those lips with neuromodulators, dermal fillers, or a combination of both to give you the lips you want.
Who wants a double chin or turkey neck? No one. Fortunately, we have options for you.
- Kybella specifically targets the fat beneath the chin and improves your profile.
- Morpheus8 or FaceTite/AccuTite can address laxity that makes a “turkey neck” or even wobbly jowls on the face much tighter, making you look younger and refreshed.
Need a bit of a lift?
- AlmaHybrid skin laser treatments rejuvenate mature skin, thereby enhancing your natural beauty and revealing smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin.
- Morpheus8 lets you take years off your face and neck with this microneedling/RF treatment. It helps build collagen and tightens skin. We can add either PRP or PRF to this procedure to boost your results and cut your downtime.
- Neuromodulators, including BOTOX and DAXXIFY, are extremely effective in “lifting” some areas that are starting to droop. For example, a bit expertly injected just above the eyebrow can give you an instant brow lift.
Discover which neck-up options are right for you
There are many options, and you might find it overwhelming. That’s why we recommend scheduling a consultation and see what options will work best for you. Please contact our patient coordinators to schedule your confidential consultation. Contact us or send us an email at [email protected]. __________ Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®, and is a Key Opinion Leader with Allergan Aesthetics.