Start now; get ready for summer
As the temperature drops and snow starts to cover our city, I know it’s hard to think about wearing shorts and bathing suits. But, if you have the procedures you want now, you can have the body you may only have dreamed about and look amazing when you unwrap in time for bikini season. We have many ways — both surgical and nonsurgical — to help you get ready for summer.
Surgical options to get ready for summer
Want a more contoured body or facial procedure? We provide the full range of plastic surgery options.
Options for Women
Now is a great time for breast procedures. Consider augmentation, fat transfer augmentation, reduction, lift, or reconstruction following mastectomy. Want a more contoured body? We provide body contouring surgical procedures including liposculpture, tummy tucks, mommy makeovers, Brazilian butt lifts, upper arm lifts, and more.
Options for Men
Most of us wouldn’t mind having our younger body back. Even If you spend hours working out, but still have areas that seem to lag or sag, there are a multitude of options to help you get the appearance you desire. Consider liposuction/sculpting; body augmentation including chest, calves, and buttocks; and body lift. And, for men who have had to deal with gynecomastia, male breast reduction surgery helps patients by reducing breast size. It flattens and enhances a man’s chest contours.
Winter is the perfect time to have the facial procedure you want so you’re completely healed by summer. Take years off your face or correct an imperfection with one or more of these surgical options: facelift, brow/forehead lift, Blepharoplasty (eyelids), or Rhinoplasty (nose job).
Nonsurgical options to get ready for summer
Several excellent nonsurgical options require multiple sessions, spaced weeks apart. So, if you start now, you’ll have the results you crave by summer:
- QWO: Hate those bumpy thighs? QWO cellulite reduction may be the solution you seek. Start now and have smoother short-worthy thighs by summer!
- CoolSculpting: Have unwanted pockets of fat you can’t diet or exercise away? Let’s freeze it away from your arms, flanks, love handles, thighs, banana roll, bra bulge, back fat, and chin.
- Morpheus8: This is an amazing minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy. Great results are visible after your first treatment, but you’ll see even more collagen production, as well as tightening and smoother skin after additional treatments.
- Sublative: This treatment uses fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency (RF) energy to help reverse signs of aging. An in-office treatment, you’ll probably need three sessions spaced 4 - 6 weeks apart.
- Sublime: This procedure combines light energy with radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production. Our aesthetician will work with you to determine your treatment schedule.
Schedule your confidential consultation now
My patient coordinators will gladly help schedule your confidential consultation. Click here or send us an email at [email protected]. -------------------------- Our new and expanded office is located at 939 W North Avenue, Suite 600, in Chicago’s Lincoln Park!