In Your 20s? Time to look and feel your best
Whatever bothered you about your body or face while in your teens rarely corrected itself as you reached adulthood in your twenties. That’s why we have surgical and nonsurgical options to help you look and feel your best. Now is the perfect time to start researching all the possible services and procedures designed for you.
It’s your body. It’s your face. Let’s fix what you don’t like so what the world sees matches how you want to look.
Too small? When talking about breast augmentation, we have hundreds of implant options to give you the size and shape you want. This is also true if you have uneven sized breasts; we can balance them, so you won’t have to stuff your bra or wear padded ones. And, if you don’t want implants but would like larger or balanced breasts, ask us about breast augmentation fat transfer. For this procedure, we harvest your fat from areas where you don’t want it and use it to enlarge and/or balance your breasts. Too big? Overly large, heavy breasts bother many women. If this is your problem, it may be time for breast reduction surgery. Imagine how much better your back will feel and how great you’ll look in clothing. “Man Boobs?” Breast surgery is not just for women. If you suffer from Gynecomastia and spent your youth hiding or just feeling embarrassed, you have an option too —- male breast reduction surgery.
Balancing the size and shape of your nose is possible with Rhinoplasty, commonly called a nose job. This surgery enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose.
Bigger? Rounder? Firmer? Your butt isn’t what you want it to be no matter how much you work out? It’s okay. A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) may be the solution for you. We only perform this surgical procedure using fat transfer.
Not every problem you have requires surgery. We have a growing number of nonsurgical options to meet your changing needs:
- Plump Up: Give your lips that perfect selfie pucker with dermal fillers. We offer various fillers including Juvéderm, and all-natural EZ Gel.
- Inject It: If you’re seeing your first wrinkles or want to prevent them before they start, we offer several excellent injectable treatments including Botox, Daxxify, Dysport, and Jeuveau.
- Skin Issues: The AlmaHybrid laser is excellent for treating hyperpigmentation, and other skin issues.
- Acne Scars: Microneedling can make acne scars less noticeable. It’s even more effective when paired with PRP.
- Unwanted Fat: Lose those pockets of unwanted fat here or there with CoolSculpting. This nonsurgical treatment is a proven fat-reduction body sculpting technique.
It’s all about getting you happy with your body and face. Please contact our experienced patient coordinators at [email protected] or click here to schedule a confidential consultation.
We have lots of options for you. Click here to see what’s available. ---------- Lawrence Iteld, MD, is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery. A highly regarded Chicago based plastic surgeon, Dr. Iteld has received awards from Chicago Magazine’s Top Docs, and Castle Connolly Top Doctors®,and is a Key Opinion Leader with sevveral industry partners.